Various benefits of Sparkling Water and soda drinks
So far, soda is often considered a type of drink that is detrimental to health.
But did you know that soda also has benefits for our bodies?
Here are the various benefits of soda drinks for our bodies:
1. Destroys Fat in the Liver and Reduces Headaches
The content of caffeine in soft drinks has properties that stimulate the central nervous system, help destroy fat in the liver, improve mood, and reduce headaches.
2. Overcoming Digestive Disorders
Carbonated aka Sparkling water is the main ingredient in soft drinks. Carbonated water was invented by Joseph Priestley in 1767, and has since been shown to have many benefits for the digestive tract. Carbonated water helps relieve stomach aches, treats nausea, and reduces constipation.
3. Prevents Muscle Cramps
Fizzy drinks contain sodium. Sodium is an essential mineral found in almost all natural foods. Sodium helps prevent muscle cramps, the effects of aging on the skin, lowers blood pressure, and maintains the body’s electrolyte balance.
4. Quench thirst
Cold soda drinks will certainly feel very fresh when consumed. Especially in hot weather or when we need an instant energy intake. Soda drinks can be an option but we would recommend Sparkling Water.
Advantages of a Soda Maker
- CO2 tanks can be refilled and hold 50 times more CO2
- CO2 refills are much cheaper and eco-friendly
- No waiting or shaking to fizz your beverage
- As many PET Spare bottles as you like at low prices
- No moving parts that you could loose
Now you know why a Soda Syphon is “old-tech” and why more than a 100 years later Soda Makers have replaced them, unless you want to make whipped cream.
If you’re like us and love your Sparkling Water and Sparkling Juices, then get a Soda Maker. Grandpa’s Syphon makes a great decoration but it’s super impractical.
Benefits of Drinking Soda and Sparkling Water
The benefits of changing our habits to drinking infused water are endless:
- Weight loss
- Toxin removal or detox
- Better digestive health
- Boosting immune function
- Boosting hydration
- Increasing energy levels
- Improving complexion
- Alleviate headaches
- Regulate blood sugar
- Green tea, Mint & Lime Infusion
- Strawberry & Kiwi Infusion
- Cucumber, Lime & Lemon Infusion
- Lemon, Lime & Orange Infusion (drink this one at room temperature)
With a Sodafresh Soda Maker, you pick the vitamins you want with your choice of fruits, and all this without the use of sugar!
Loving your water and upping your hydration game has never been that easy!
Is your CO2 tank full? Seriously – check it.
CO2 is what makes water fizzy – so you want to get what you paid for, right?
CO2 Refill purchase has a lot do with trust.
* A full CO2 tank (that means around 1.2kg)
* Certified food grade CO2 (also Halal)
* Ready Stock at all times
Everything else is just frustrating or outright dangerous.
Visit our website and order a food-grade CO2 Refill online. We accept all Soda Maker 0.6L CO2 tanks and brands. Ace, Sodastream, Sodaxpress, Drinkmate, iSoda.
See you soon and be alert.
Your Sodafresh Team
Get a Soda Maker today. Your Life – Just Carbonated!
And what about our partners? Do they also accept all brands?
Yes – take for example The Bali Florist. They do of course.
Here is a list of all our partners.
Always make sure to check because it matters.
- Food Grade CO2 Gas, certified
- Guaranteed Refills for years to come
- Get up to 60L of Sparkling Water
- Safe, genuine valves, top quality tanks
- BPA free carbonation bottles
- Registered Trademark, Licensed Business
#dirumahaja #gajian #sodastream #co2refill #sodamaker #sparklingwater #soda #co2 #co2tank #co2tank #drinkmate #Spakling water